Terms of Service ("Terms")
Our Terms of Service were last updated on August 23, 2022.
Welcome to the Inspire Human Resources Website (the “Service”). Use of the Service is voluntary. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service. By accessing, browsing and using the Service in any manner or providing any information to Us via the Service, You indicate that You agree that the Terms apply to Your use of the Service and your acceptance of the Terms contained in this agreement.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have the meanings defined below. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms of Service:
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Inspire Human Resources.
- “Country” refers to the United States of America.
- “Content” refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- “Feedback” means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Terms of Service” (also referred as “Terms“) mean these Terms of Service that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- “Third-party Social Media Service” means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- “Website” refers to Inspirehumanresources.com, accessible from https://www.inspirehumanresources.com/
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These Terms of Service are entered into by and between You and the Company. These Terms of Service govern your use of this Service and set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service in any manner, You agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, even if you do not create an Account. If You disagree with any part of these Terms of Service then You may not access or use the Service.
You represent and warrant that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use the Service.
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You acknowledge that your account is personal to you and You agree not to disclose Your user name or password to any third party. You agree to notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your user name, password, or Account.
We have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by You or provided by Us, at any time in Our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in Our opinion, You have violated any provision of these Terms of Service.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Accessing the Service and Account Security
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to the Service and ensuring that all persons who access the Service through Your internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service and comply with them.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Service, and any content or material We provide on the Service, in Our sole discretion with or without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for safeguarding the username and password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service. You must treat such information as confidential.
You also agree to ensure that You exit from your Account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your Account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record Your password or other personal information.
Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows You to post Content. All Content must comply with the Content Standards and Restrictions set out in these Terms of Service.
You understand and acknowledge that You are responsible for any User Contributions that You submit or contribute, and You, not the Company, have full responsibility for such Content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the Content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by You or any other user of the Service.
Any Content You post to the Service will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting Content to the Service, You grant Us and our Affiliates and service providers, and each of their and Our respective licensees, successors, and assigns, the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, distribute, and otherwise disclose such Content on and through the Service and to third parties. You agree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) You own or control all rights in and to the Content and You have the right to use it, and You grant the rights and license as provided in these Terms to Us and our Affiliates and service providers, and each of their and Our respective licensees, successors, and assigns, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
Content Standards and Restrictions
The Company is not responsible for the Content of the Service’s users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your Account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your Account.
You agree to only use the Service for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Service:
- In any way that violates or promotes a violation of any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms of Service.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by Us, may harm the Company or users of the Service, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Service, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms of Service, without Our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Service.
- Attack the Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service.
You must comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations in their entirety. You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
Examples of objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited Content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other protected groups.
- Any material that is obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material or violence.
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Content that contains or installs any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other Content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity, including the Company and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the legal rights (including the rights to publicity and privacy) of any third person.
- False information and features.
- Content that is likely to deceive any person.
- Content that involves commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Content that gives the impression that it emanates from or is endorsed by Us or any other person or entity if that is not the case.
Monitoring and Enforcement
The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms. The Company has the right to remove or refuse to post any Content for any or no reason in Our sole discretion, including if we believe that such Content violates the Terms of Service, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, or could create liability for the Company. The Company further has the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner of any Content.
The Company can also limit, revoke, or terminate the use of the Service if You post objectionable Content or otherwise violate the Terms of Service.
The Company has the right to take any other further action We deem necessary or appropriate, including disclosing Your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that materials posted by You violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy, and to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, We have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Service. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
The Company cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
You agree to use the Service at Your own risk. You understand that by using the Service, You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of Your use of any content.
Although regular backups of Content are performed, the Company does not guarantee there will be no loss or corruption of data. Corrupt or invalid backup points may be caused by, without limitation, Content that is corrupted prior to being backed up or that changes during the time a backup is performed.
The Company will provide support and attempt to troubleshoot any known or discovered issues that may affect the backups of Content. But You acknowledge that the Company has no liability related to the integrity of Content or the failure to successfully restore Content to a usable state.
You agree to maintain a complete and accurate copy of any of Your Content in a location independent of the Service.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Ownership Policy
The Service and its original Content, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. These Terms of Service permit You to use the Service for Your personal, non-commercial use only.
Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
Any use of the Service not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
The Company name, the terms [COMPANY TRADEMARKS], [the Company logo,] and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its Affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Service are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is Our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person.
If You are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and You believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, You must submit Your notice in writing to the attention of our copyright agent via email (email@example.com) and include in Your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing Your copyright.
DMCA Notice and DMCA Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that You claim is infringing is located.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our copyright agent via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Upon receipt of a notification, the Company will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Service.
Your Feedback to Us
You assign all rights, title and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Service is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance You place on such information is strictly at Your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by You or any other visitor to the Service, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Service may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to You or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. These links are provided for your convenience only. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms of Service.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files that may be available for downloading from the internet or the Service will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy Your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SERVICE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its Affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to Your violation of these Terms of Service or Your use of the Service, including, but not limited to, Your User Contributions, any use of the Service’s Content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms of Service, or your use of any information obtained from the Service.
All matters relating to the Service and these Terms of Service, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction).
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms of Service or the Service shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of New York, in each case located in the City of New York, although we retain the right to bring any suit, action, or proceeding against you for breach of these Terms of Service in your country of residence or any other relevant country. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MUST BE LITIGATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS. CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER.
For California Residents
If you are a California resident, in accordance with Cal. Civ. Code § 1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112 Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, You may be covered by certain mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these Terms shall not affect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms do not create or confer any third-party beneficiary rights. We reserve the right to transfer our rights under these Terms and provide the Services using another entity, provided that entity upholds these Terms. You may not transfer any of Your rights or obligations under these Terms without Our written consent. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to You.
Changes to These Terms of Service
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Service. However, if a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ prior notice of the new terms. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You accept and agree to be bound by the revised terms. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are legally binding on you. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Service.
This Service is operated by Inspire Human Resources.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy herein in the manner and by the means provided.
If You have any questions about these Terms of Service, or any feedback, comments, or requests for technical support, You can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.inspirehumanresources.com/get-started
- By sending us an email: email@example.com